Your daily dose of the talented and beautiful actress Ashley Greene ~
Welcome to Ashley Greene Central at ashleygreene.org. Your leading source dedicated to the amazingly talented Ashley Greene. Our goal is to bring you all the latest in Ashley news, including her upcoming movies and more. You may know her from her projects like Twilight, Skateland, Rogue and many more. We bring you all the oldest and newest Ashley images from her movies, appearances, captures, magazine scans and more..you name it you have it! Whatever you're here for, we hope you find something to interest you and hope you choose to return soon. Please remember that we do not have any contact with Ashley or her team. Enjoy your stay!

LOS ANGELES, Calif. —

As “Twi-hards” await an official confirmation on whether or not the saga’s final chapter, “Breaking Dawn,” will be split into two films, a new report suggests it’s all a done deal – if the studio could just get some of the stars to agree on financial terms.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Summit Entertainment is close to sealing the deal to split the fourth novel in Stephenie Meyer’s vampire saga into two movies.

However, while deals with the big three actors – Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner – are all close to being final, and deals for movie dads Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen) and Billy Burke (Charlie Swan) are already done, it’s some of Facinelli’s on-screen kids who could be causing the hold up.

Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene – who play Emmet and Alice Cullen, respectively – are reportedly seeking a bigger payday for the final installment in the series, and according to The Hollywood Reporter’s THR, Esq. blog, Summit is reportedly not willing to budge.

A source close to the situation confirmed to AccessHollywood.com that this is the first chance the actors have had to renegotiate their contracts since the film franchise launched with such tremendous success.

However, the source shot down any rumors that the Cullen kids are looking to be paid on par with the big three — Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner.

“They’re not asking for anything near what the leads are getting,” the source noted. “They just need to be compensated fairly.”

As for whether or not there would be a quick resolution, the source said it was too early to tell.

“This has all just started,” the source added.

Contract negotiations (which were also reported by Entertainment Weekly) aside, when contacted by Access Hollywood, a spokesperson for Summit said it was still undecided if “Breaking Dawn” would be one or two movies.

“That has not been determined yet,” the spokesperson told Access.

However, if there are indeed negotiations going on between the Cullen kids and the studio, Lutz and Greene may want to proceed with caution, as Summit has shown before that it’s willing to recast mid-series.

The upcoming third installment, “Eclipse,” which hits theaters on June 30, will star Bryce Dallas Howard as vampire Victoria, after Rachelle Lefevre was replaced after the first two chapters following a scheduling conflict.

“This thing is gonna be two movies,” another source told The Hollywood Reporter. “With or without the cast intact.”

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, whether it’s one film or not, “Breaking Dawn” will hit theaters on November 18, 2011, with director Bill Condon at the helm.

Source

Posted By Maria    May 14th, 2010    Comments Off on Source Says Cullen Kids Not Asking For ‘Big Three’ Money

Comments are closed.